Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm back!

Summer is in full swing.  I spent the rest of winter indulging my new-found chocolate habit, and consuming lots and lots of teas.  Now I am back, and hope to keep this blog as a habit, not letting work stuff get in the way!

I received an Amazon.com gift card a few months ago (mom's friend thanking me for getting he and his family tickets to the play I am working on).  I decided to finally spend it on, among other things, the adorable Takeya Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker.  My boyfriend and I have recently moved 5 blocks from our old apartment in the East Village.  Thankfully we found a new place in the same neighborhood, though it wasn't looking good for a few weeks.  But now, I have a real kitchen! Cabinets, drawers, and a full, suburban-sized refrigerator! I am ecstatic to have a dedicated tea shelf in the pantry, and room for my pots and gadgetry. 

The Takeya is awesome.  I love the design and the color! I love the removable silicone handles in a tonal color.  The BPA-free AcraGlass stays warm to the touch, not hot, while brewing.  I have some PG Tips cooling off quickly in the fridge right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment